wxPython: Procedural or OOPS? installation woes etc...

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 6 04:55:02 EDT 2001

Can anyone tell me whether wxPython uses a procedural approach to event
driven gui programming, or an object oriented one like Tkinter does???
Don't get me wrong, i am determined to stick it out with Tkinter and
eventually learn it, btu I wouldn't mind a procedural alternative....

Also, I downloaded and unpacked the windows version of wxPython. When I
click on wx.py to begin using wxPython, it opens an MS DOS python window
but flashes through some traceback messages too quickly for me to read
them, and then closes out the MS DOS window. Can anyone give me a clue
here?? I guess installing wxPython is more involved than just unzipping
and running an exe installation program...