PCB Gerber files

zzzzz zzizz_ at notmail.com
Wed Apr 11 18:50:59 EDT 2001

Hi again,

Another Python project that I'm currently working on is processing of
Gerber files which are used to define data on PCBs (printed circuit
boards). As part of my project, I need to construct a list of closed
polygons with boundaries of lines & arcs, I will also need to find
some reference to 2D filling algorithms. Is there any other interest
in this area from this NG? Are there any add ons that will help, eg
does PyOpenGL have high level polygon tools?

Regards,

zzzzz.