Accept credit cards online at only 9.1% service charge 9087

greg.polk at polkservices.net greg.polk at polkservices.net
Wed Apr 25 09:57:39 EDT 2001

Easy Pay CC          www.easypaycc.com
The Name Says It All

We provide SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and other encryption security features that insure your online transactions are processed securely, safely and only once.
Our competitors should be offering this kind of protection, and sometimes they do, for about two or three times the cost.
That's where Easy Pay CC is totally different from the rest.  We never charge more than 9.5% on revenues charged during a one-week period.
We offer the LOWEST rates in comparison to our competitors and setup times are about 5 minutes
Look, the idea was yours, you made the site, you made it successful, now shouldn't you be getting the money?