PyArg_Parse weirds

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 13:26:25 EDT 2001

Robin Becker <robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk> writes:

> no I was testing for another possible value and when that fails I
> try a secondd argument type; I just didn't realise that PyArg_Parse
> would barf if an error was already set.

This is because there's no way to tell from the return value of
PyDouble_FromDouble whether an error has occurred, so the code for
PyArg_Parse has to check PyError_Occurred.

Cheers,
M.

--
  First of all, email me your AOL password as a security measure. You
  may find that won't be able to connect to the 'net for a while. This