'mapping' in weakrefs unneeded?

Andrew Dalke dalke at acm.org
Wed Apr 11 13:16:53 EDT 2001

Tim:
>I hope you'll be very happy, you and your new best
>code-breaking friend <wink>.

Not like I didn't give you *loads* of time to point
out the errors of my ways.  One slight adjective from
you, or a finger snap to the PSU and both I and my
comments would have been no more.

(Umm, maybe I shouldn't have been so outspoken in that
statement.)

>next-thing-you-know-they'll-take-away-"<>"-and-!wink=-just-doesn't-
>    look-right-ly y'rs  - tim

And here I always thought <wink> was used like
 >>> wink = 10
 >>> 1 <wink> 0
 1
 >>> 1 <0.5*wink> 0
 1
 >>> 1 <0*wink> 0
 0

Now I need to figure out how to use a <wink> in real code.

Gotta go, someone's walking up to my house from a black
armour-plated van labeled "PSU Flower Delivery".  Funny,
I didn't order any flow.. -- mmgh! ahhhhhh!!!!

                    Andrew
                    dalke at acm.org