[ANNOUNCE] Umbra role-playing game 0.2 pre-alpha

Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes kamikaze at kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu
Tue Apr 17 15:33:33 EDT 2001

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:53:06 -0400 in <vdbodt0o2afti83ilf330dtfq87j4qmm3p at 4ax.com>,
Calishar <calisha@*SPAMFREE*.home.com> spake:
>Also, the URL you gave to the game page doesn't work, had to go to
>your homepage, then follow the link from there.
>this is the accurate link...
>http://kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu/~kamikaze/Umbra/index.html

  Oh, buggery.  Thank you.  I just put up a redirect...

>P.s. Sory, but the uncontrollable, eternal sound file is a major
>hot-button of mine

  I agree, it's a major hot-button of mine, too.  That's why I did it -
allowing it in a browser is wrong.  Don't shoot the messenger, bitch at
Microsoft.  |+)

  (or, as Fred Lundh said, hit "stop" once the page loads...)

"I will tell you things that will make you laugh and uncomfortable and really
fucking angry and that no one else is telling you.  What I won't do is bullshit
you.  I'm here for the same thing you are.  The Truth." -Transmetropolitan #39