any Medusa users out there?

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Mon Apr 2 12:33:51 EDT 2001

In article <mailman.986225703.6275.python-list at python.org>,
Eugene Leitl  <Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de> wrote:

>I'm hacking Medusa right, and would like to discuss a few issues with
>other Medusa users. It seems that medusa at yahoogroups.com is largely silent
>these days.
>
>Are any of you using Medusa still, or have you switched to Zope?

I'm not currently using Medusa.  Then again, I'm not currently using
Zope, either.  But I'm planning on doing some work with asyncore sometime
in the next few months, so I'd be interested in talking about it here.

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het Pythonista   http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"Tonight on NewsHype, we'll talk to the experts about whether youth
violence is most easily blamed on guns, movies, video games, or the
internet.  But first, we'll show you the latest footage of the US
military bombing the shit out of the enemy.  Right after this message ..."
-- Bearpaw