PythonWin 2 UNIX

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at rexx.com
Fri Apr 13 14:44:35 EDT 2001

Yet another trick -- I often transfer text files between Windows
and Linux.  I use zip and unzip.  The -a flag tells unzip to
automatically convert to line ending of the target machine.  This
works in both directions.

>> I'm afraid the best you can do (as far as I can tell) is use an editor which
>> will store files in UNIX rather than Windoze format. I use Programmers' File
>> Editor a lot for this, since you can flip formats with a mouse click.

UltraEdit on Windows also does conversion (but with 2 maybe 3 mouse
clicks).

  - Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman