pygtk

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 23 18:37:23 EDT 2001

CyberGuest <rickymz at yahoo.com> writes:

> anyone knows if there's any documentation of pygtk???

Nope.  I'd be interested if you find any.  I've generally been able to
get pygtk to do what I want from sort-of knowing how it works in C and
guessing a bit.  Sorry if this isn't helpful.

Cheers,
M.

PS: glade + libglade bindings *rule*!

--
  There are 'infinite' number of developed artifacts and one cannot
  develop appreciation  for them all.  It would be all right to not