Python vs. PHP

Brett Haydon bbhaydon at bigpond.com
Fri Apr 20 22:36:02 EDT 2001

See www.modpython.org for a python equivalent of modphp.
It's fast and stable, but you may have to change your thinking somewhat
about how you develop.

Where PHP is mainly embedded in HTML, Python is not (not withstanding
a few projects to do just that).

But the trend is towards separation of code from design, so Python has
a natural head start in that area..

Brett

news:3AE0D4E7.FA51F14D at home.com...