Classes, OOP, Tkinter general comments and detailed questions...

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 9 19:18:48 EDT 2001

Thanks a ton!! It's really neat that you take the time to answer newbie's
questions. I already have bought your book, its great! (MY 11 year old son
is now using it to learn Python also ;-)))

I am making progress. Your tutorial is helpful. I am going to appreciate the
new gui section. Everyone on this list is so helpful...a great
community..thanks to all...