PythonWin 2 UNIX

Szalay Zoltan szz at philoslabs.com
Fri Apr 6 12:25:21 EDT 2001

I didn't follow this topic so far. Sorry if I repeat someone's words.
I use SciTE for editing source code on both Linux and Windows. SciTE
could convert your line endings with a single click to LF. Furthermore
SciTE will insert LF  instead of CR+LF while editing the file, if you
set that option.

Zoltan Szalay
szz at szz.philoslabs.com