ANN: Pytalk 0.10

Harald Kirsch kirschh at lionbioscience.com
Fri Apr 6 03:28:09 EDT 2001

[[MOD: Newsgroups expanded to match original]]

henne021 at tc.umn.edu (Scott Hennesy) writes:

> Pytalk is a natural language understanding program written in Python.
> It includes an English language parser, an English dictionary
> tagged with parts of speech and including phrasal verbs and
> common first names, a spelling corrector, and an indexed file
> module. Also included is a simple chatbot.
>
> It is available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/pytalk

Be careful when unpacking. The .tgz does not contain a subdirectory
and spills its file all over the current dir.

  Harald Kirsch

--
Harald Kirsch   | kirschh at lionbioscience.com | "How old is the epsilon?"

[ comp.ai is moderated.  To submit, just post and be patient, or if ]
[ that fails mail your article to <comp-ai at moderators.isc.org>, and ]
[ ask your news administrator to fix the problems with your system. ]