Initializing Pmw

Bob van der Poel bvdpoel at uniserve.com
Mon Apr 9 14:58:52 EDT 2001

I finally got around to trying some of the Pmw metawidget stuff. So, I
grabbed the Pmw.0.8.5.tar.gz file and unpacked it in my
/usr/local/lib/python1.5/site-packages/ directory. The result is that I
can read the docs and I can run the demo files.

However, I can't seem to get other Pmw programs to work. I get an error
message

	ImportError: No module named Pmw

I HAVE read the docs, but I must be very stupid today since I really
don't see anything there about getting this to work with a simple import
statement. I know it's me...

EMAIL: bvdpoel at uniserve.com
WWW:   http://users.uniserve.com/~bvdpoel