Smtplib...

Barry A. Warsaw barry at digicool.com
Wed Apr 4 14:28:46 EDT 2001

    SH> Here's some code which shows you how to use MimeWriter to
    SH> build multipart messages. The graphic is encoded in Base64.

Note that if you're building or parsing a lot of MIME documents, you
might consider looking at my mimelib package.  Mailman 2.1 will use
mimelib for all its message handling, MIME or not.  I hope to
eventually replace rfc822, MimeWriter, multifile, mimetools, etc. with
mimelib (or more likely, include mimelib in the standard library and
deprecate those former modules).

While I have some patches in my internal CVS tree and will soon do a
0.3 release, you can grab the 0.2 release of mimelib from:

    http://barry.wooz.org/software/pyware.html

Comments are welcome!

Enjoy,
-Barry