PythonLabs Team Moves to ActiveState

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Apr 3 17:26:39 EDT 2001

In article <9adcn0$4fl$1 at panix6.panix.com>, Aahz Maruch wrote:
>In article <mailman.986276226.17358.python-list at python.org>,
>Moshe Zadka  <moshez at zadka.site.co.il> wrote:
>>On 2 Apr 2001 11:42:48 -0700, aahz at panix.com (Aahz Maruch) wrote:
>>>
>>> That's a little unfair: those of us who read comp.lang.python instead of
>>> python-list *CANNOT* see those e-mail headers because they get stripped
>>> by the news/mail gateway.
>>
>>What do you want me to do about it? ;-)
>
>Don't be such a smartass about telling people to look at the mail
>headers.

IIRC, the news headers containd an "X-apologies: gotcha!"
header.  The first thing I did when I read the Usenet article
was to look at the headers.  Not quite as obvious as the e-mail
routing headers, but it was pretty good clue.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  .. the HIGHWAY is
                                  at               made out of LIME JELLO and