Hey !? Common !!

Lyle Johnson ljohnson at resgen.com
Mon Apr 16 17:18:14 EDT 2001

> What's going on, I want/I'm creating a free service for python, perl, tcl
&
> tk, and I wrote that some people should write some articels if possible,
so
> that I could add them, but nobody answered me / wrote sth. !??
> I've always thought, only the Germans are in this way: always take but
never
> give :(
>
> So, please think about it and help!

There are plently of free web sites already available offering articles,
code snippets, etc. articles about Python and his relatives. So the question
you might want to answer for the public is why they should send stuff to
*you*. As far as I can tell, you have yet to post a URL to let us see what
you've put together so far. This could lead some people to believe that it
is you who are "taking" but not "giving". I think you might get a better
response if you do some more work up-front and provide a useful service for
people to look at.

Just my $0.02.