Easily turn $30 into $50... thousand!

Anonymous Anonymous at localhost.net
Sat Apr 21 02:32:55 EDT 2001

HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE A MATTER OF WEEKS !!!

HOW TO TURN $30 INTO $50,000, OR MUCH MORE!!
READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. I started with
$30,
and in 3 months, I have come to the point in my life that I don't have
worry about money for a long time, and the best part is that it is
completely legal in all respects!

A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you
are
now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make

thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
$30!
So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I
was
curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $5 to each of
the
6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name
and
address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at
least
200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about
trying
it. I figured, "What have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $30, right?"

Then I invested the measly $30. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I
started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end

soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
$125.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over
$10,000.00! In the third week I had over $40,000.00 and it's still
growing.
This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over
$100,000.00
and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $30, and 6
stamps!!
I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this
works
and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of
this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need
it.
I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will
start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so
easy! Suggestion Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!
It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $30 (Plus postage).

IMPORTANT
This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is
virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following
instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE
Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $120,000 or more can be
yours
in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty

and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by
carefully
adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order

business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's
service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large

corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the
money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is
made
from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are

the 4 easy steps to success.

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper, "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $5
bills
and wrap the note around each bill so that the bill will not be seen
through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in
each
of the 6 envelopes and seal them, MAKE SURE THAT THERE ARE ENOUGH STAMPS
ON
YOUR ENVELOPES!! (also for international purposes). You should now have
6
sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,
your
name and address, and a $5 bill. What you are doing is creating a
service.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and
you
are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little

worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the
U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

1) Eric Lilet, 215 Boulevard E. Bockstael, 1020 Brussels, Belgium
2) Antonio Bobanac, Dubrovacka 1, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
3) Robert De Bruin, 511 N. West Street # A, Visalia, CA 93291-4807, USA
4) Jim Bob, 2 Greenside, Borehamwood, Herts, WD6 4JE, England.
5) V.Cambuli Myrddin Hillcreast, Shortlanesend Truro. TR4 9DS England
6) M.Lynam 5655 SilverCreekValley Rd. #515, San Jose, CA 95138-2473, USA

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
number 6 on the list. STEP 3 Change anything you need to, but try to
keep
this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended
article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 36,000
groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more
money you make! ** EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD CAN DO IT, BUT REMEMBER TO

PUT ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES!!!! ** This is perfectly legal! If
you
have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal
lottery
laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
money,
you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program
remains
successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and
by
their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you
are
of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
others
have received will come your way. NOTE You may want to retain every name

and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the
notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a
service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $5 bill in dark
paper
to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and
the
directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their
participation as a List Developer with 5 dollar each. Your name will
move
up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position

you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an
opportunity
for only $30 ($5 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it
now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

---DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS---
Step 1:
You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
imply
put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to
the
bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will

copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.
Step 2:
Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
blank
page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the

letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
Step 3:
Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your
postings
in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
Step 4:
Use Netscape, Internet Explorer, or Xnews and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Step 5:
Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as

they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click
the
post message button. You're done with your first one!

Congratulations... THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take
about
30 seconds for each newsgroup! ** REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST
IN
(Message boards etc.) THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO
POST A
MINIMUM OF 200 (It helps if you choose your target newsgroups wisely,
for
the types of people who would be most interested in an opportunity like
this one) That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the
world
within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large

amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can
invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. ** JUST
MAKE
SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. **

Now the WHY part... Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a

very minimal scenario). So then I made $25.00 with my name at #6 on the
letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $5 make the MINIMUM
200
postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of
the
original 5, that is another $125.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200
MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring
in
an additional $625.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the
MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will
make
an additional $3125.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625
persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only

receive 5 replies, that just made me $15,625!!! Those 3,125 persons will

all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if
still
5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $78,125! With an
original investment of only $30! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on

the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send
out
another $30 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again.
And
start posting again. The thing to remember is do you realize that
thousands
of people all over the world are joining the Internet and reading these
articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $30 and
see
if it really works?? I think so... Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY
and
this will really work. Do not let this exciting opportunity pass you by!
GO
FOR IT, AND YOU WILL SMILE WITHIN WEEKS!!!