Know of Substantial Apps Written in Python?

Gerhard Häring gerhard.nospam at bigfoot.de
Sun Apr 1 18:23:20 EDT 2001

Grant Edwards wrote:
> I assume that Moshe meant that it will never fit on a
> single-floppy Linux system.  Python isn't much good with no OS
> to run it.

You mean like spyLinux (http://www.cyncore.com/spyLinux.html)?? The
freshmeat appindex says "A mini-single disk distro of Linux running
Python." I once tried it out just for the fun of it. It uses Linux
2.0.something and libc5. It includes a frozen version of Python 1.5.2.

I don't know if a Parrot version if this would still be possible with
Parrot, though ...

Gerhard
--
Sorry for the fake email, please use the real one below to reply.
contact: g e r h a r d @ b i g f o o t . d e