Python + Borland - msvcrt = grr.

Stephen news at myNOSPAM.org
Mon Apr 23 03:22:56 EDT 2001

    Bah! The 'msvcrt' module will compile/run fine under Borland, the only
problem being that irritating habit of Microsoft and Borland not sharing the
same idea of what should start with an underscore and what shouldn't. In
this case, everything 'msvcrt' underlines Borland doesn't. Bah! Okay,
another patch to upload.

    I still think 'msvcrt' needs to be renamed. :)

--S

news:uvQE6.193163$LO3.30821483 at typhoon.we.rr.com...