Prototyping,Certification,Agents

Gottfried Zojer goenzoy at gmx.net
Tue Apr 24 12:16:08 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I m new to this list but not to python.
But I must confess that I use python not to much and the reason was
that I never  found a tool or any good reference to use python for
prototyping as mentioned in the Asher&Lutz book.
So maybe somebody on this list knows a good tool for prototyping software
Hopefully also useful for distributed programming(agents)
And also a little bit of topic does anybody know if there are plans for
certificate python pro s like LPI for Linux or the Java-Certificates from
Sun.
Thanks in advance

Gottfried F. Zojer

http://www.gmx.net