New too Python.

s713221 at student.gu.edu.au s713221 at student.gu.edu.au
Sat Apr 21 21:06:24 EDT 2001

Cradle Robber wrote:

> I am new in every sense of the word too programming so I am asking you
> all for some guidance like how to open the library and anything else you
> want to teach me!
> Thanks a lot.

As other posters have noticed, getting the online tutorial is really the
best place to start.

*talking to himself* Then you go out and buy a book, and then a couple
on Tk, and then you find yourself spending most of your time lurking
here .....

Oh sorry, where was I. Oh, that's right, yes, the tutorial is the best
place to start.

"Once you start down the path to the dark side, forever will it
determine your destiny"-ly yours
	Joal Heagney/AncientHart