PyArg_Parse weirds

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 06:09:09 EDT 2001

Robin Becker <robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk> writes:

> can someone jog my cpu to solve a problem with this C fragment
[snip]

> so I'm getting the attribute ok and it is a float (checked in
> python) so why does my PyArg_Parse of v fail?

Works for me (well, something similar does).  What exception is
getting set?  If it's

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
TypeError: bad argument type for built-in operation

then you probably haven't passed in a float.  IOW, I don't think the
problem's in the code you posted.

Could be wrong, of course.

CHeers,
M.

--
 Very clever implementation techniques are required to implement this
 insanity correctly and usefully, not to mention that code written