Newbie, need tutorial D/L

S11001001 ruNsOhSiPnAgM at earthling.net
Wed Aug 15 17:46:57 EDT 2001

Am aware of 2.4.8. However, the Linmodem driver from PCTEL is written for
2.2.5. I think someone patched it for 2.3.?, but not sure on that part.
Therefore, am going with 2.2.5. It's better than the one I have (2.2.16)...if
you have a PCTEL linmodem driver for 2.4.8, by all means tell me! Also, I
noticed that the kernel bloated between 2.2.x and 2.4.x. Why is that, anyway?

--
Linux is not in the public domain. Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an
intellectual property sense to everything it touches.

news:9ldcet01ki2 at enews3.newsguy.com...