Question about compiling python with openSSL support

Rishi R. Roy rishi.roy at
Wed Aug 1 19:22:57 CEST 2001

I was hoping someone could help me with this.  I'm trying to compile python
but am having no success in figuring out where and what changes I need to
make in order to get it to work with openSSL.  I've successfully installed
ssl.  Also, I've seen the wrapper classes that are there - like m2crypto,
but would rather have the socket.ssl function working instead.  If someone
could PLEASE help me I would greatly appreciate it.  I've spent that last 3
days and I'm lost.  Thank you.

Rishi Roy

Posted from []