Is it new style or just lack of style?

Sheila King sheila at
Sat Aug 4 00:53:00 CEST 2001

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:21:47 -0400 (EDT), "Steven D. Majewski"
<sdm7g at Virginia.EDU> wrote in comp.lang.python in article
<mailman.996859329.8866.python-list at>:

:In my case, I think it has more to do with my wearing bifocals than
:with my editor. ( Although, if I had syntax coloring working, I might
:not need the extra spaces to see clearly! )

Here is a new free editor I've been trying out (for Windows...don't know
if that helps any).

It comes with several sets of syntax highlighting, including Python.

I'm curious if anyone else has tried it out and whether they liked it or

Sheila King