Python COM local server as .exe possible?

Wayne piercew at hushmail.com
Mon Aug 20 08:14:41 EDT 2001

"Bill Bell" <bill-bell at bill-bell.hamilton.on.ca> wrote in message news:<mailman.998258369.14350.python-list at python.org>...
> Can someone tell if I can expect to do this conversion with py2exe,
> freeze or another products of this kind?
>
> Thanks for your advice.

??

I don't know if I understood what you are trying to do, create an .exe
from your .py COM server?  I used Standalone.py when I need to make a
.exe, it should work with COM and the win32 extensions.

Standalone.py will create a directory called "dist_<script_name>"
which will contain all the files you need for your application.

http://starship.python.net/crew/gmcm/distribute.html

Wayne