passing FILE pointers to a non-MSVC++ compiled extension type???

doug doug_bartholomew99 at
Sat Aug 11 02:44:54 CEST 2001

"Steve Holden" <sholden at> wrote in message news:<8OFc7.200$rV6.46790 at>...
> See the thread including
> for a fairly thorough airing of this topic.
> now-activstate's-mail-archives-appear-in-google-ly y'rs  - steve

i dont quite follow.  ive checked out that thread and it seems to deal
with input/output redirection from within python.  my problem lies at
the c api level (iow, i need a c fnc, not a python
statement/function/method/whatever is decided for redirection).