Perk - Python Internet Klient

Cliff Crawford cjc26 at
Sun Aug 12 04:28:57 CEST 2001

* Relfx <relfx at> menulis:
| I'm trying to figure is client out but I'm really not sure I should extract
| it to.
| i'm running windows 98. Can someone help me please. Here is the link and the
| information on this client from it's homepage.

Well, I can help you, since I happen to be the guy who wrote it. :)  But
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking...are you asking *where* to
extract the files to?  If so, you should be able to install it anywhere
you want, as long as you have python installed and .py files set to open
in the python interpreter (which the Windows installer takes care of for
you, IIRC).

Cliff Crawford
"If only you could see what I have seen through your eyes..."