PyGTK - 1.5.2 not 2.1

Adam 'Vonlia' Seyfarth adam at home.com
Sat Aug 25 17:03:38 EDT 2001

Hi python people -
	I was trying to find a gfx package for Python, and I tried it.
I have python aliased to /usr/local/bin/python2.1 and running python on
their examples said it couldn't find the module gtk.  But after
unalias-ing it, they worked, and it is cool!  I would rather use
Python2.1 if I can, but I don't use it's features, so I don't care much.
But, do other people use PyGTK with 2.1?

--
     Your mouse has moved.  Windows must be restarted for the change
     to take effect.  Reboot now?

   /||  Adam Seyfarth   <http://members.home.net/adam.seyfarth/>  ||\
  /«||  <mailto:cloud at users.sf.net>       Geekcode, version 3.12  ||»\
   \||  O M- V- PE- Y PGP- t 5 X R tv+ b+ DI+ D+ G e-- h! !r !y+  ||/