Art of Unit Testing

Jesse W jessw at loop.com
Fri Aug 17 20:38:27 EDT 2001

Dear Pythonics,
	Thank you all very much!  I have been dreding ansking this
question, becasue it exposed my horrible weakness as a programer.
(Note:  I do know the above is not true :-) )  All of the usefull and
interesting responses were very nice.  Some of the most interesting
points were:
	Alex Martelli mentioned the XP practice of including the customer in the
design team and having them specifiy the "stories" or acceptance
tests for a program and Kerim Borchaev gave a lot of very usefull
links..

		Thank you,
			Jesse F. Weinstein