Win95: "Corrupt intallation detected." - cause known, solution needed

Gillou nospam at
Fri Aug 24 18:06:03 CEST 2001

Nah !

Don't think so,

I installed Python 2.1.1 on a Win2k box and a Win98 box. Both installed and
work without any problem.

You need to be administrator to install on Win2K or Win NT.

The Python installer detects automatically the system (win9x serie or win NT
serie) and checks wether you're administrator or not in the second case

I think your Python-2.1.1.exe is corrupted. Download it again.

news: Pyth7.2557$H%.69407 at