Dictionary viewer and editor

Jiba a11w at SoftHome.net
Sat Aug 11 06:51:31 EDT 2001

Rupert Scammell wrote:
> Pythoneers:
>
> Are there any programs out there that can take in a dictionary object
> of arbitrary depth, and display it in a text or graphical tree format?

I've done something similar : a module that can edit every thing, from
dict and list to any Python instances, including Tk widget (aka it's
what Java call a Bean editor, but for Python objects !). There's also
menu acces to pickle and copy modules.
Tree view is available for dict or list. It is Tk-based, and the tree
widget is a slightly modified version of the one in Guido's IDLE ;-)

I've planned to put that on a web site as soon as i have the time (so
that can be not so soon ;-), but i can send it to you if you want.

Jiba