vi % alternive command

Matthew D. Wood woodm at
Thu Aug 23 00:11:21 CEST 2001

Um...  Not quite, but sort of.

you can use your open lines as a sort of cheat.  for instance '}' should
move you to the next empty line.  Thus, >} will indent the rest of the
section you're in.  Unfortunately, it doesn't work as well as you would

There was a VIM script at :

but I don't think it works like I would like it to.

But that's about it.