What Are Some Good Projects For Novices?

phil hunt philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Aug 18 07:51:04 EDT 2001

On 17 Aug 2001 20:10:46 -0700, Josh <polopunk209 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>I want to work with PyGAME. But, I know I need to spend a little more
>time with some simple Python programs. But, I have no idea what would
>be a good program for a novice to work on. This isn't helped by the
>fact that the only need I really have for a computer at this point in
>my life is entertainment. Anyway, what do you guys think are some good
>problems for a novice such as myself to tackle?

Ones you find interesting.

For example, if you are interested in email encryption, you might
want to have a look at my herprip program,
<http://www.vision25.demon.co.uk/oss/herbivore/herbrip.html>.

--
*** Philip Hunt *** philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk ***
"Welcome to 21st Century America, where the profits of the major