Question about Print Header Info***PLEASE HELP***

PMusselman test at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 24 22:08:16 EDT 2001

I am new to programming in Python.  I have a question about print headr info
and batch printing

My boss has given me several CDs that need to be printed. He wants the
hardcopy to contain the file path location and file name in the header.  The
reason for this request is because there are files that contain the same
file name on the cd but in different subdirectories.  I have not found a
simple way to do this.  To make matters more diffcult the files are not text
or docs files.

My question is there a way to create a script in Python to automatically
print the file path/filename.  And is the a way to automate this process for
printing so I do not have to print each file automaically.  Any help would
be great.

Thanks
Pat Musselman