German Book for Python Beginner

hohage hohage at muenster.de
Tue Aug 14 09:30:44 EDT 2001

Hello,
"Einführung in Python" is a O'Reilly - book.
A typical!! If you have a programming-background it' s great (funny + brainy
<- if this word exists).
Otherwise you get frustrated  with comparisons Python and C++.
"Jetzt lerne ich Python" from Markt+Technik I didn't like at all! It's too
weird (especially the examples).
The same goes to the Löwis-book(it's not weird but I don't like the style)
I'd suggest you to read the Python-Tutorial or if you have a programming
background "Dive into Python" (can be downloaded but it exists only in
english)
"Dive into Python" is great.
Bye

<carsten.schroeder at hoergeraete-schroeder.de> =====
>Hello!
>
>May anybody please tell me which GERMAN book suits best for a python
>beginner?
>
>Thx Carsten
>

>--

<sven hohage>