Unicode File Conversion

Tksee Lhsoh tksee at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 19:40:50 EDT 2001

Thank you Martin for answering me again!

I think my representation in the previous article was wrong. Sorry!

I would like to convert unicode strings to strings of a ceratin code such
as
ISO 8859-1 and ISO 8859-2 in Europe, ISO 8859-7 in Greece,
EUC and Shift-JIS in Japan,...

And would be really glad if there are any converters!

Thanks.