Suggestions for simple persistance in a web app?

Steve Holden sholden at
Sun Aug 26 18:35:58 CEST 2001

You should look at Gadflt, but at present it causes warnings on recent
Python distributions because it uses an outdated regular expression package.
Nobody's offered to rewrite it yet ... but it's a very good lightweight pure
Python SQL database.

news:283adf56.0108241955.4e18b07e at