mod_python, apache and win32:

Xione Wrent xione at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 2 04:58:42 EDT 2001

I'm having a serious problem with getting Python to work with Apache on
Win32.

I installed the mod_python files, the ones from mod_python-2.7.4.tgz in my
Python "Lib" directory under "Lib/mod_python-2.7.4". Then, I took the files
that were in "Lib/mod_python-2.7.4/lib/mod_python/" and moved them up to
just "Lib/mod_python-2.7.4", in accordance with the instructions.

I put the mod_python.dll file in my "Apached/modules" directory, and added
"LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.dll" in my DSO section under
httpd.conf.

I think this is where I'm messing up, but I don't know. Where do I put this,
according to these instuctions?

   Add the following lines in the section ScriptAlias and CGI of the
httpd.conf:

   <Directory "<Your Document Root>">
      AddHandler python-program .py
      PythonHandler mptest
      PythonDebug on
   </Directory>

I don't know exactly where it's talking about.

Could anyone who has mod_python working under Win32 share with me their
configuration? I'd be glad to repay you with hugs!