protection of directories

Alexander Rebholz alexander.rebholz at monkey-design.de
Fri Aug 10 13:03:21 EDT 2001

Hi there,

I don't  know  nothing at all about python. Unfortunately I have to modify a
pyhton script anyhow. The problem is the following. A user has to fill out a
form which will also ask for a password. That form is forwarded to a pyhton
script. With this script the filled out content of the form is forworded via
email. Furthermore if the password is correct the user will get access to
certain directories. Well now the problem: If a user knows the correct link
of the "password protected" directory, he can get there without filling out
the form. So I guess I do need a script which will check out whether the
user did fill out the form before. Can that be done with python? Or is there
any other simple solution?

TIA, Alex