Anti-spam idea Re: Attention Physicians

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Wed Aug 15 19:03:44 EDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 09:54:54AM +0400, Roman Suzi wrote:
>Mailman should block any mail without mentioning Python, Guido
>or code without single line of Python code ;-)
>(I am not sure about usenet group though...)

Alternately, we should move to mailing list to a server in Colorado, USA,
where they have passed leglislation giving both the "email service
provider" and the recipient of the e-mail the opportunity to collect $10
*PER VIOLATION* for UCE sent that doesn't include "ADV:" in the subject.

We're trying this out thorugh some of the mailing lists I host.  No luck so
far, but I haven't pushed it very hard.

Sean
--
 Follow your dreams.  Unless it's the one where you're at work in your
 underwear during a fire drill.