Problems running a compiled script on Windows.

Wayne piercew at hushmail.com
Sun Aug 12 19:54:33 EDT 2001

I just finished a program/script and compiled it (can't have an
interpreter on the dest. machine).  When I run the .py from the
command line it works fine, however, when I run the .exe from the
command line it doesn't work.  It also doesn't work when I run it from
Explorer.

I'm using Active Python 2.1.1 with Qt on Win2K.  I've tried to find
all the instances of stdout and stderr that might require console.
Looking through the Win32 Python Programming book I haven't been able
to find anything that works yet.

Does anyone have a pointer or war story they can share?

Thanks,

Wayne