Threads problem

Tatiana Evers tatiana at exatas.unisinos.br
Wed Aug 15 14:28:08 EDT 2001

Ok.
Thanks to answer my mail.
I have already used this macros, but I didn´t get sucess. If you
don´t mind, I am sending a little module that explain my intentions.
I creat a dll to import in python prompt. See below:
>>import PyGlut
>>PyGlut.Creat("anything")

Then, python trigger glut module but don´t return.
When I close glut window, python finished too.
I need to keep python together glut at same time.

Any Thought?

/**************************************************************/
> I think I answered this already, but as I see it posted
> again...:
>
> "Tatiana Evers" <tatiana at exatas.unisinos.br> writes:
> """
> I am working with Python API/C.
>
> I have a module in C that call a Glut function. Glut function call
Glut
> MainLoop and this block my interactive python program.
>
> So, I though in create a new thread to solve this, but I didn't have
sucess.
> Any idea ?
> """
> Are you using the macros Py_BEGIN_ALLOW_THREADS &c in
your

----

----

----