Emacs? VIM!

Adam 'Vonlia' Seyfarth adam.seyfarth at home.com
Wed Aug 8 14:32:00 EDT 2001

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Ben.Altman wrote:

> Adam 'Vonlia' Seyfarth wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Erik Max Francis wrote:
> >
> > > Adam 'Vonlia' Seyfarth wrote:
> >
> > Yes, I know, (I am) but I thought python.org could provide links to (or
> > at least tell about) all (or "most") of the editors that have a Python
> > environment.  This would benifet people, like me, who thought for a
> > second that I would have to give up Vi for Emacs just to edit Python
> > code, following the indenting standards (depressing).  Does anybody know
> > of another editor that has Python stuff (or a file that enables Python
> > stuff)?  I think I heard that Zeus does...
>
> What about nedit.

Aha, another one, so far we have:

	Emacs,
	Vim,
	Alpha,
	Jed,
	Nedit,

that's a pretty formidable list!  Any others?

--
     Marge: ``But I'm still woried about those starving children...''
     Homer: ``Don't worry marge! There with God now.''

    /||  Adam Seyfarth <http://members.home.net/adam.seyfarth/>  ||\
   /«||  <mailto:cloud at users.sf.net>   <http://www.majik3d.org>  ||»\
   \«||  <http://tuxaqfh.sf.net>        <http://tuxkart.sf.net>  ||»/
    \||  <http://vim.sf.net>           <http://www.majik3d.org>  ||/