Python training in Colorado, Sept 17-19

lutz at rmi.net lutz at rmi.net
Tue Aug 14 14:01:06 EDT 2001

Due to demand, I will be holding another Python training
session in Longmont, Colorado, on September 17-19 2001.
Registration is now open for this class.

This is a public class, open to individual enrollments,
and will cover the same topics and materials as the 3-day
onsite sessions that I teach.  For a full description of
this class session, and all registration details, please
visit this web page:

http://www.rmi.net/~lutz/sept-longmont-class.html

--Mark Lutz  (http://www.rmi.net/~lutz)  [PyMailGui 1.0]

===
[My apologies for posting this to the big list, but I've
lost track of all the people who have expressed in this.]