Hello people. I have some questions

Weet Vanniks Weet.Vanniks at el_simpatico.be
Wed Aug 29 03:23:15 EDT 2001

Jeroen,

I find it a very strange request from you, an allegedly dutch person, to ask
about a book in dutch. All technical books in dutch that I have read so far just
plain suck (read incomprehensible, just double dutch to me). Anyway, all dutch
people are supposed to speak english.
My little piece of advice : go for the tutorial by Guido, very well-written and
self-contained.

Weet