Newbee question here.

Tim Hammerquist tim at
Sat Aug 11 08:40:05 CEST 2001

Me parece que Patio87 <patio87 at> dijo:
> When I downloaded Medusa, and I had finished winziping it I got like 50 of
> those snake icons and they all did the same thing. They all just went into
> Python for like a half second and went out. I have no Idea on how to use Medusa
> If someone could help me I would much appreciate it Thanks, Pat

They're probably displaying information that you can't see because the
DOS window closes too quickly.

Try running the scripts from within a pre-existing DOS window (via
'MS-DOS Prompt' in Start Menu). Type

C:\> python path\to\

...and see what the output is.

We're dumber than squirrels. We hear voices and do
what they command. I have broccoli in my socks.
    -- Dilbert's boss