ANN: PythonCard prototype release 0.4.1

Kevin Altis altis at
Fri Aug 17 23:20:48 CEST 2001

Sorry, I don't have an exact date for you. I'm evangelizing as best I can.

What I do know is that there is a development port of wxWindows 2.3.1 for
MacOS 9.x and MacOS X.

I know of at least one program that is supposed to be using wxWindows on the

Since a stable wxWindows 2.3.x port to MacOS 9.x and MacOS X is the first
step in getting wxPython ported, this is good news. I'm not a Mac user
myself anymore, so I can't vouch for the quality of the existing port, but I
want to see it happen probably as bad as many Mac users. Any Mac developers
that can lend a hand in getting the wxPython port completed should contact
Robin Dunn (wxPython author) directly at robin at

news:3B7D8191.37669573 at