Python CGI and Jave Server Pages (JSP)

Maan M. Hamze mmhamze at
Fri Aug 17 17:07:17 CEST 2001

Thanks Alex.  I have planned to check Jython, but have not had the time yet.
However, I know I'll meet some resistance here.
Meanwhile, I have been comparing Oracle packages for Python.  The most
promising is DCOracle2.
The main advantage I see in using Python, is ease of use and productivity
while not compromising clarity.  To me this is quite important.
Thanks again,

news:9lh9mb01r19 at