Python CGI and Jave Server Pages (JSP)

Maan M. Hamze mmhamze at pleiades.net
Fri Aug 17 11:07:17 EDT 2001

Thanks Alex.  I have planned to check Jython, but have not had the time yet.
However, I know I'll meet some resistance here.
Meanwhile, I have been comparing Oracle packages for Python.  The most
promising is DCOracle2.
The main advantage I see in using Python, is ease of use and productivity
while not compromising clarity.  To me this is quite important.
Thanks again,
Maan

news:9lh9mb01r19 at enews3.newsguy.com...